- Date & time: Sat 30th Aug 2014 at 11:00
- Country: Wales
- Region: North
- Category: AM GPS:
- Website: www.eryriharriers.org.uk/maesgwm-muddle-british-champs/
- Distance: 14km / 8.7m
- Climb: 850m / 2789ft
- Venue: Heights Hotel, Llanberis
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: Not specified
- Pre-entry fee: £5.00
- Entry info:
Form on website from 30th June. Std FRA form OK. Closing date 24th Aug, limit 250. ENTRIES NOW AVAILABLE ON DAY.
Contact for Race Information
- Mike Blake
- Cartreff, 1 Garreg Fawr, Groeslon, Caernarfon, LL54 7EB
- 07778 145144
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
British Championship counnter. New race. Entry includes soup and roll.
Other races on this day
- 10:30am – Longshaw Sheepdog Trials
- 10:30am – Pendle 3 Peaks
- 11:00am – Oke Croak
- 12:30pm – Dufton Show
- 14:00pm – Blackshaw Head Fete
- 14:05pm – Bellingham Show