- Date & time: Wed 30th Apr 2014 at 19:00
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AM GPS:
- Website: nav4.co.uk
- Distance: 10km / 6.2m
- Climb: 800m / 2625ft
- Venue: Dockray village - outside Royal Hotel.
- Grid ref: 393215
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £3.00
- Entry info:
Parking/registration at quarry car park (GR 397211) - 600m towards Aira Force.
Contact for Race Information
- Joe Faulkner
- Rayside, Stainton, Penrith, CA11 0EP
- 07749 364248
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: B. Bardsley – 00:47:00 – 2007
- Female: V. Wilkinson – 00:53:56 – 2005
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
No toilets. Do not park in village or at the Royal. First Race in the 4 race NE Cumbria Series. Other races: Blencathra, Dockray-Great Dodd and Askham. Prizes for series.