- Date & time: Sun 24th Aug 2014 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BS GPS:
- Website: runningwithdavid.com
- Distance: 8.9km / 5.5m
- Climb: 259m / 850ft
- Venue: Village Hall, Bradbourne, nr Ashbourne, Derbys. Start/finish 1km away.
- Grid ref: 209526 on Landranger 119
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
- Pre-entry fee: £4.00
- Entry info:
U18s, £2; U16s free.
Contact for Race Information
- David Denton
- 5 Swinney Lane, Belper, DE56 1EF
- 07747 776233
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U8 0.8km 10:30; U10/U12 1.6km 10.40; U14/U16 4.5km/129m 11:00.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Also 4.5km/129m race for newcomers at 11:00
Other races on this day
- 10:30am – Tour Of Norland Moor
- 11:00am – Cnicht
- 11:30am – David Bell Memorial - Summer
- 13:00pm – Sheep Fell Over
- 16:00pm – Grasmere Senior Guides Race