- Date & time: Sat 1st Mar 2014 at 12:00
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AM
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Website: blackcombe.fellrace.org.uk
- Distance: 13km / 8.1m
- Climb: 1000m / 3281ft
- Venue: Silecroft Village Hall, LA18 5LP.
- Grid ref: SD133821
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £7.00
- Entry info:
Includes pie and peas. Silecroft railway station convenient.
Contact for Race Information
- William Ross
- Cheese Press Cottage, Scales, Ulverston, LA12 0PF
- 01229 869053
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
- Male: I. Holmes – 01:05:18 – 1997
- Female: M. Todd – 01:18:49 – 1997
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Prizes for new records and for fastest final descent.
Other races on this day
Sorry no maps available for this event