- Date & time: Sun 20th Jul 2014 at 14:00
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AS GPS:
- Distance: 9.7km / 6m
- Climb: 732m / 2402ft
- Venue: Coniston Hall Farm, Coniston, LA21 8AS.
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: Not specified
- Entry info:
Pay to enter Show, £6, race included.
Contact for Race Information
- Paul Reilly
- Coniston Corporate UK Ltd, East of Lake, Coniston, LA21 8AE
- 015394 41360
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
- Male: A. Dunn – 00:52:36 – 2006
- Female: J. Lee – 01:02:16 – 2007
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Traditional country fair, refreshments, beer tent. Local camping - tel: 015394 41223. Free parking.
Other races on this day
- 11:00am – Holme Moss
- 11:00am – Great Hucklow
- 12:00pm – Cracoe ( B O F R A )
- 13:00pm – Kentmere Horseshoe