- Date & time: Sun 25th May 2014 at 12:30
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: AS GPS:
- Website: saddleworth-runners.co.uk
- Distance: 4.8km / 3m
- Climb: 290m / 951ft
- Venue: Tanners Waterside Mill, Greenfield, Saddleworth, OL3 7NH.
- Grid ref: SE002038
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
Contact for Race Information
- Richard Sample
- 12 Village Manor, High St, Uppermill, Oldham, OL3 6AS
- 07968 013658
- Teams allowed:
- Male: R. Wilde – 00:18:50 – 1978
- Female: C. Greenwood – 00:22:49 – 1984
- Junior races:
- Other info:
See separate entry for junior races.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Full kit/equipment must be brought to start. Kit check.