- Date & time: Sun 15th Jun 2014 at 14:00
- Country: England - Not FRA
- Region: Shropshire/Welsh Borders
- Category: BS GPS:
- Website: wyevalleyrunners.co.uk
- Distance: 9.6km / 6m
- Climb: 457m / 1499ft
- Venue: Longtown, Herefordshire, HR2 0LE.
- Grid ref: SO320293
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £13.00
- Pre-entry fee: £11.00
- Entry info:
£2 supplement for unattached runners.
Contact for Race Information
- Mike Fawcett
- Denmark House, Longtown, Hereford, HR2 0LS
- 01873 860219
- Teams allowed:
- Male: H. Aggleton – 00:43:11 – 2012
- Female: E. Bayliss – 00:53:33 – 2012
- Junior races:
- Other info:
1km family fun run, entry on day.
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Entry fee includes memento. Refreshments and children's entertainment at finish.
Other races on this day
- 10:00am – Arthur Jones Bradda Fell
- 10:30am – Surrey Hills Race A
- 10:30am – Surrey Hills Race B
- 10:30am – Surrey Hills Race C
- 11:00am – Moel-y-gamelin
- 11:00am – Knowl Hill
- 11:00am – Passing Clouds
- 12:00pm – Hawkswick Dash ( B O F R A )
- 16:00pm – Sutton Fell