- Date & time: Wed 18th Jun 2014 at 19:30
- Country: England - Not FRA
- Region: Shropshire/Welsh Borders
- Category: BS
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Website: www.merciafellrunners.org.uk
- Distance: 6.3km / 3.9m
- Climb: 290m / 951ft
- Venue: Criggian Village Hall.
- Grid ref: 296149 on OS 126.
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £5.00
Contact for Race Information
- Graham Jones
- 32 Whitchurch Road, Harlscott, Shrewsbury, SY1 4DW
- 07837 242742
- Teams allowed:
- Male: M. James – 00:20:57 – 2006
- Female: A. Bartlett – 00:26:27 – 2007
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
"Just for Fun" race within a race - finish times adjusted with your personal handicap.
Other races on this day
- 19:00pm – Cautley Horseshoe
- 19:00pm – Gill Garth Gallop
- 19:15pm – Langstrath
- 19:15pm – Whorlton Run
- 19:15pm – Humbleton Fell
- 19:30pm – Hotfoot Up Famau
- 19:30pm – Will Ramsbotham Badger Stone Relays
Sorry no maps available for this event