- Date & time: Sat 24th May 2014 at 10:30
- Country: Scotland
- Region: Islands
- Category: AL
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Website: jurafellrace.org.uk
- Distance: 28km / 17.4m
- Climb: 2370m / 7775ft
- Venue: Craighouse, Isle of Jura.
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: Free
- Entry info:
Entry fee tbc. Entry on official form available from website. Limit 250. Possibility of limited EOD, subject to vetting and availability.
Contact for Race Information
- Graham Arthur
- An Sgurr, Achintraid, Kishorn, Strathcarron, IV54 8XB
- 01520 733373
- Teams allowed:
- Male: M. Rigby – 03:06:59 – 1994
- Female: A. Mudge – 03:40:33 – 2008
- Junior races:
- Other info:
Locally organised junior races
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Requires significant experience, all entries checked - details on website.
Other races on this day
Sorry no maps available for this event