- Date & time: Sat 14th Sep 2013 at 10:00
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: O
- Website: rossendaleharriers.co.uk
- Distance: 22km / 13.7m
- Climb: 535m / 1755ft
- Venue: Cowpe Village, Waterfoot
- Grid ref: 837212
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: Not specified
- Pre-entry fee: £9.00
- Entry info:
Entry via Sportident from mid-April. Entry on day only if race not full.
Contact for Race Information
- Richard Stott
- Stamford House, Burnley Road East, Water, Rossendale, BB4 9QR
- 07456 486266
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Other info:
New race, no records.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
A race to bag all 26 wind turbines on Scout Moor within 3hr time limit
Other races on this day
- 10:00am – Nine Edges Endurance
- 10:00am – Rombald's Romp
- 10:30am – Half Peris Horseshoe
- 11:00am – St Boniface Fell
- 11:00am – Peris Horseshoe
- 12:00pm – Cancelled - Whernside
- 13:30pm – Hodder Valley Show
- 14:30pm – Great Westmorland Trail
- 15:00pm – Ventnor Horseshoe