- Date & time: Sun 23rd Jun 2013 at 11:00
- Country: Northern Ireland
- Category: AM GPS:
- Website: nimra.org.uk
- Distance: 16.6km / 10.3m
- Climb: 950m / 3117ft
- Venue: Track/road junction.
- Grid ref: 113191
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: Not specified
- Entry info:
Entry at Carlingford car park, bus to start.
Contact for Race Information
- Brian Vallely
- 14 Victoria Street, Armagh, BT61 9DT
- 028 3751 1248
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: D. McNeilly – 01:27:25 – 1997
- Female: S. O'Kane – 01:56:33 – 2012
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
NIMRA Championship counter. Refreshments and prize giving at Carlingford.
Other races on this day
- 10:30am – Windy Gyle
- 11:00am – Moel-y-gamelin
- 11:00am – Kinder Trog
- 12:00pm – Timothy Taylors Tom Tittiman
- 14:00pm – Helm Hill ( B O F R A )