- Date & time: Sat 10th Aug 2013 at 10:00
- Country: Northern Ireland
- Category: AL GPS:
- Website: nimra.org.uk
- Distance: 30km / 18.6m
- Climb: 2680m / 8793ft
- Venue: Donard Park, Newcastle, Northern Ireland.
- Grid ref: 374306
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £10.00
- Entry info:
Food, drink and showers included.
Contact for Race Information
- Jim Brown
- 74 Mount Pleasant Road, Jordanstown, Newtonabbey, BT37 0NQ
- 02890 863240
- Teams allowed:
- Male: S. Cunningham – 03:38:34 – 2010
- Female: S. O Kane – 05:03:16 – 2012
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Race part of Seven Sevens challenge walk. Profits donated to a nominated charity and to Mourne MRT.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Turner Landscape
- 09:00am – Long Tour Of Bradwell
- 09:30am – Half Tour Of Bradwell
- 10:30am – Brecon Beacons
- 15:20pm – Arncliffe Gala