- Date & time: Sat 23rd Mar 2013 at 08:00
- Country: Wales
- Region: North
- Category: BL GPS:
- Website: excaliburmarathon.co.uk
- Distance: 41.8km / 26m
- Climb: 1403m / 4603ft
- Venue: Clwydian Range - Moel Famau car park.
- Grid ref: 173612
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £30.00
- Entry info:
Includes hot meal at finish, tech T-shirt and race bag.
Contact for Race Information
- Mark Pearson
- Claire House Children\'s Hospice, Clatterbridge Road, Bebington, CH63 4JD
- 0151 343 0883
- Teams allowed:
- Male: R. Grantham – 03:30:53 – 2012
- Female: A. Rowlands – 03:54:35 – 2012
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Also event for walkers. Charity events - participants encouraged to fundraise for Claire House. Changing and toilets available.