- Date & time: Sat 14th Sep 2013 at 10:30
- Country: Wales
- Region: North
- Category: AM
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Website: eryri.org.uk
- Distance: 13.7km / 8.5m
- Climb: 1372m / 4501ft
- Venue: Heights Hotel, Llanberis.
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £6.00
- Pre-entry fee: £5.00
- Entry info:
Pre-entry on form from website from Aug 1st. Soup & roll for all finishers.
Contact for Race Information
- Mike Blake
- Cartreff, 1 Garreg Fawr, Groeslon, Caernarfon, LL54 7EB
- 07778 145144
- Teams allowed:
- Male: I. Richards – 01:49:38 – 2011
- Female: J. Moore – 02:15:22 – 2009
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
First half of Peris Horseshoe to Pen y Pass Youth Hostel. Cafe at finish.
Other races on this day
- 10:00am – Nine Edges Endurance
- 10:00am – Rombald's Romp
- 10:00am – Turbine Tangle
- 11:00am – St Boniface Fell
- 11:00am – Peris Horseshoe
- 12:00pm – Cancelled - Whernside
- 13:30pm – Hodder Valley Show
- 14:30pm – Great Westmorland Trail
- 15:00pm – Ventnor Horseshoe
Sorry no maps available for this event