- Date & time: Sun 30th May 2010 at 12:30
- Country: England
- Region: Unknown
- Category: AS
- Website: saddleworth-runners.co.uk
- Distance: 4.8km / 3m
- Climb: 290m / 950ft
- Venue: Tanners Waterside Mill, Greenfield, Saddleworth.
- Grid ref: SE002038
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
- Entry info:
U18s need consent of parent or guardian. See separate details for junior races.
Contact for Race Information
- Teams allowed:
- Male: R. Wilde – 00:18:50 – 1978
- Female: C. Greenwood – 00:22:49 – 1984
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Full kit/equipment must be brought to start. Kit check. PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF START TIME FOR SENIOR RACE FROM 12 NOON.
Other races on this day
- 11:00am – Saddleworth Junior Races
- 11:00am – Iroc™ Day Fell Race
- 11:30am – Ilkley Trail
- 12:00pm – Helvellyn