- Date & time: Sat 22nd Jun 2013 at 13:00
- Country: Wales
- Region: South
- Category: BS
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Website: pontypoolrunners.co.uk
- Distance: 8km / 5m
- Climb: 300m / 984ft
- Venue: Whistle Inn, Garn-y-Erw, nr Blaenavon.
- Grid ref: 229100
- Skills & experience: PM, LK
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
Contact for Race Information
- Christine Vorres
- 17 Museum Court, Griffithstown, Pontypool, NP4 5GZ
- 01495 758831
- Teams allowed:
- Male: R. Phillips – 00:35:39 – 2011
- Female: H. Fines – 00:40:40 – 2007
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Food, beer and toilets at pub.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Lakeside - Gummers How
- 00:00am – Reservoir Bogs Junior
- 11:30am – Reservoir Bogs
- 15:00pm – Darren Jones Clougha Pike
- 15:00pm – James Blakeley
Sorry no maps available for this event