- Date & time: Sat 26th Jan 2013
- Start time info: Interval starts 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: O GPS:
- Website: www.cs.man.ac.uk/~temples/hc/
- Distance: 18km / 11.2m
- Climb: 650m / 2133ft
- Venue: Hayfield Scout Hut, Swallow House Lane, Hayfield.
- Grid ref: SK035873
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £6.00
- Entry info:
By Jan 15th, cheques to "A. L. Howie". Map, soup and cake included.
Contact for Race Information
- Andy Howie
- The Chalet, Tunstead Clough, Edale Road, Hayfield, SK22 2LL
- 01663 742138
- Teams allowed:
- Male: T. Brunt – 01:44:11 – 2012
- Female: K. Bryan-Jones – 02:27:23 – 2012
- Other info:
Winners - not records!
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Distance/climb approx. "Long" counter in Hayfield Championships.