- Date & time: Sun 31st Mar 2013
- Start time info: From 10.30 a.m.
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BS
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Website: runningwithdavid.com
- Distance: 10km / 6.2m
- Climb: 356m / 1168ft
- Venue: Bear Inn, Alderwasley, Derbys.
- Grid ref: 315527
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
- Pre-entry fee: £4.00
- Entry info:
U18s £2; U16s free.
Contact for Race Information
- David Denton
- 5 Swinney Lane, Belper, DE56 1EF
- 07747 776233
- Teams allowed:
- Male: J. Bull – 00:42:52 – 2012
- Female: E. Gould – 00:55:36 – 2012
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U8, 0.8km, 10.30 a.m.; U10/U12, 2km/56m, 10.40 a.m.; U14/U16, 5km/178m, 11.00 a.m.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Also juniors/beginners race 5km/178m, over 12. Races start/finish 1km from HQ where there is a Carvery & Real Ale.
Other races on this day
Sorry no maps available for this event