- Date & time: Sat 28th Sep 2013 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: AS GPS:
- Website: www.clayton-le-moors-harriers.co.uk
- Distance: 7km / 4.3m
- Climb: 400m / 1312ft
- Venue: St John's Church Hall, Holme, Chapel-in-Cliviger, nr Burnley, BB10 4SU.
- Grid ref: SD875285
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £5.00
Contact for Race Information
- Pete Booth
- 8 Appleby Drive, Barrowford, Nelson, BB9 6EX
- 07938 809315
- Teams allowed:
- Male: R. Hope – 00:30:44 – 2006
- Female: N. White – 00:35:41 – 2006
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U14 & U16, 4km/150m, 11 a.m.; U8(over 6), U10 & U12, 1km - 3km, 11.05 a.m.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Limited car parking. No safety pins.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Rab Mountain Marathon
- 08:00am – Isle Of Man Mountain Race
- 08:00am – Isle Of Man Mountain Ultra
- 12:00pm – Black Mountains
- 13:00pm – Orton Autumn Fair
- 14:00pm – Eskdale Show