- Date & time: Sat 25th May 2013 at 10:30
- Country: Scotland
- Region: Islands
- Category: AL GPS:
- Website: jurafellrace.org.uk
- Distance: 28km / 17.4m
- Climb: 2370m / 7775ft
- Venue: Craighouse, Isle of Jura.
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £15.00
- Entry info:
Entry fee tbc. Entry on official form available from website. Limit 250. Limited EOD for locals etc., subject to vetting and availability.
Contact for Race Information
- Graham Arthur
- An Sgurr, Achintraid, Kishorn, Strathcarron, IV54 8XB
- 01520 733373
- Teams allowed:
- Male: M. Rigby – 03:06:59 – 1994
- Female: A. Mudge – 03:40:33 – 2008
- Junior races:
- Other info:
Races for all ages, EOD. This year it's half term!
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Requires significant experience, all entries checked - details on website. 40/30 anniversaries special.
Other races on this day
- 11:30am – Skiddaw Uphill Mountain Races Incorp U K A European Mountain Running Championship Trial Races
- 14:30pm – Hutton Roof Crags