- Date & time: Sat 22nd Sep 2012
- Start time info: Senior ladies 1.00 p.m.; Senior men 2.00 p.m.
- Country: England
- Region: North Pennines
- Category: AS GPS:
- Website: edenrunners.co.uk/uphillrace.html
- Distance: 10km / 6.2m
- Climb: 509m / 1670ft
- Venue: Melmerby Village, Cumbria, CA10 1HF.
- Grid ref: 615373
- Skills & experience: PM, NS
- Age info: Over 18 as at 01/01/12
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £8.00
- Entry info:
Entries by Sept. 16th. Entry details on race website and www.ukresults.net
Contact for Race Information
- Ron Kenyon
- 30 Wordsworth Street, Penrith, CA11 7QY
- 01768 864728
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
- for international teams.
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
- Other info:
Home Country International and British Championships for U16 and U18 - minimum age 14 as at 01/01/12. From 12.00 noon. For details see edenrunners.co.uk/uphillrace.html £8 pre-entry by Sept. 16th.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
All races finish at Hartside cafe where there is limited parking. In addition to being Championship events for selected Home Country teams the races are open to all. The senior races are also the final event in the McCain Mountain Running Challenge.
Please note the following access restrictions:-
- Section near Gale Hall Farm only open on the day of the race.
- On the day of the race the section from Hartside to Little Knapside Hill has no access until after 12 noon.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – N. Wales Junior Mountain Running Champs.
- 11:00am – Whernside
- 11:00am – King John's Castle
- 13:00pm – Scafell Pike
- 13:00pm – Ras Kev - Postponed Until 2013