- Date & time: Sun 30th Dec 2012
- Start time info: Interval starts from 10.30 a.m.
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: O
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Website: //sites.google.com/a/sheffield.ac.uk/peakotrial/
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Bulls Head, Tintwistle.
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £8.00
- Pre-entry fee: £6.00
- Entry info:
Pre-entry by Dec. 28th preferred to cater for food. Colour map supplied on day.
Contact for Race Information
- Des Gibbons
- 16 Duke St, Glossop, SK13 8JD
- 07514 614804
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Navigation event. Checkpoints can be visited in any order! Long course 16km/600m approx; short course 8km/300m approx. Full kit must be carried.
Other races on this day
- 14:00pm – Jubilee Plunge
Sorry no maps available for this event