- Date & time: Sun 7th Oct 2012 at 09:00
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: Relay GPS:
- Distance: 40.2km / 25m
- Climb: 2438m / 7999ft
- Venue: Somewhere in Patterdale.
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Age info: Leg 1 over 16 if partner over 18; other Legs over 18.
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £70.00
- Entry info:
Per team on official entry form from organiser from July 1st. Entries close July 31st.
Contact for Race Information
- Jonathan Broxap
- 32 Castle Garth, Kendal, LA9 7AT
- 01539 721603
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: Borrowdale – 03:33:36 – 2009
- Female: Dark Peak – 04:44:04 – 2009
- Other info:
Vets: Dark Peak, 3:58:47, 2009. Mixed: Bingley: 4:17:17, 2007.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
For teams of 8 running in pairs. Classic Mountain relay. Additional contact for information: Andrew Schofield (Tel: 017687 77246).