- Date & time: Sat 2nd Jun 2012 at 14:00
- Country: Scotland
- Region: North
- Category: AS GPS:
- Website: dundeehawks.com
- Distance: 7.4km / 4.6m
- Climb: 670m / 2198ft
- Venue: Glenlochie Farm, Spittal of Glenshee, PH10 7QG.
- Grid ref: 087714 on Landranger 43
- Skills & experience: n/a
- Minimum age: 17
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £6.00
- Entry info:
£4 SAL. Entries close 1.20 p.m.
Contact for Race Information
- Teams allowed:
- Male: B. Quinn – 00:33:50 – 1997
- Female: A. Mudge – 00:38:50 – 2003
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Fully marked. Warm gear must be supplied by 1.30 p.m. to be taken to finish. Basic changing in barn. Limited toilet facilities.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Uk European Championship Trial
- 10:30am – Wharfedale Off Road Marathon - No Entry On Day
- 11:00am – Wharfedale Off Road 1/2 Marathon - No Entry On Day
- 11:00am – Ennerdale Horseshoe
- 14:00pm – Kelbrook
- 14:45pm – Wincle Trout Run
- 15:00pm – Pen Y Ghent