- Date & time: Sun 25th Mar 2012 at 10:30
- Country: England
- Region: North York Moors
- Category: AM GPS:
- Website: eskvalleyfellclub.org
- Distance: 17km / 10.6m
- Climb: 855m / 2805ft
- Venue: Lion Inn, Blakey Ridge, nr Ralphs Crosses, N. Yorks.
- Grid ref: 678998
- Skills & experience: PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £6.00
Contact for Race Information
- David Parry
- 54A Saxonfield, Coulby Newham, Middlesborough, TS8 0SN
- 07583 021070
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
men (4), ladies (3).
- Male: P. Butler – 01:21:49 – 2011
- Female: S. Gordon – 01:42:38 – 2011
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Check website for kit to be carried. Part of Northern Runner/ Esk Valley Fell Club Winter Series.
Other races on this day
- 10:30am – Don Morrison Memorial Edale Skyline - Race Full
- 11:00am – Wrekin
- 11:00am – Wirksworth Incline
- 11:15am – Rivock Edge - Start Moved
- 12:00pm – Deuchary Hill Canter