- Date & time: Sun 5th Feb 2012 at 08:30
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: Relay GPS:
- Website: penninebridlewayrelay.co.uk
- Distance: 76km / 47.2m
- Climb: 1920m / 6299ft
- Venue: Fearns Community Sports College, Booth Road, Rawtenstall.
- Grid ref: 842220
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Age info: Leg 3 over 16; other Legs over 18.
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £50.00
- Entry info:
For team of 10. Pre-entry online via website.
Contact for Race Information
- Graham Wright
- 16 Park Road, Waterfoot, Rossendale, BB4 9BW
- 07764 949199
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: Horwich – 04:48:15 – 2007
- Female: Calder Valley – 06:03:02 – 2011
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
5 leg relay run in pairs. Legs vary from 8.8km to 20km. Follows the "Mary Townley Loop" of the Pennine Bridleway. Inexperienced teams are advised to read the Safety Pack on the event website before entering.
Other races on this day
- 09:30am – Sidmouth 4 Trigs Challenge
- 10:00am – Charnwood Hills
- 10:30am – Mickleden Straddle
- 11:30am – Long Mynd Valleys