- Date & time: Sun 20th Nov 2011 at 12:15
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: CS GPS:
- Website: eaveswoodtrail.blogspot.com
- Distance: 8.4km / 5.25m
- Climb: 183m / 600ft
- Venue: Holgates Caravan Park, Silverdale, LA5 0SH.
- Grid ref: 456760 on OS 97
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £6.00
- Pre-entry fee: £4.85
- Entry info:
Pre-entry online only at www.ukforms.net Limit of 125 usually reached before race day. The Senior race is now full so there will be no EOD. PLEASE SEE WEBSITE FOR IMPORTANT PARKING UPDATE.
Contact for Race Information
- David Shinn
- 29 Greenways, Over Kellet, Carnforth, LA6 1DE
- 01524 734035
- Teams allowed:
- Male: S. Bolland – 00:32:22 – 2007
- Female: N. White – 00:36:19 – 2008
- Junior races:
- Other info:
Races for ages 6 to U16 as at 1/1/11, from 11.15 a.m., £1 on day.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Entry fee includes refreshments at prizegiving at The Gaskell Hall in Silverdale village centre.