- Date & time: Sat 14th May 2011 at 13:00
- Country: Wales
- Region: North
- Category: AM
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Distance: 12.9km / 8m
- Climb: 914m / 3000ft
- Venue: Outside Bron Eryri Nursing Home, Llanberis.
- Grid ref: 575600
- Skills & experience: LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
- Entry info:
Registration at Llanberis Community Centre on the main road alongside the lake, 0.5 mile from start. Kit can be left there. Tea & cake for sale - charity fundraiser.
Contact for Race Information
- Jayne Lloyd
- Ysgubor Fawr, Tyddyn Cae, Pontrug, Caernafon, LL55 2SW
- 01286 677785
- Teams allowed:
- Male: M. Croasdale – 00:58:36 – 1993
- Female: M. Angharad – 01:12:44 – 1996
- Other info:
Female record with Youth Hostel start.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Finish at Llanberis Youth Hostel (GR 574597). Pay & Display parking near registration.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Mearley Clough
- 09:00am – Settle Saunter
- 11:00am – Mount Famine
- 12:00pm – Fairfield Horseshoe
- 13:00pm – Cribyn
- 14:00pm – Bollington Festival 3 Peaks
Sorry no maps available for this event