- Date & time: Sat 22nd Jan 2011 at 10:00
- Start time info: Interval starts to 11 a.m.
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: O
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Website: cs.man.ac.uk/~temples/hc/
- Distance: 17.7km / 11m
- Climb: 610m / 2000ft
- Venue: Hayfield Scout Hut, Swallow House Lane, Hayfield.
- Grid ref: SK035873
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £6.00
- Entry info:
By Jan 15th. Map, soup and cake included.
Contact for Race Information
- Andy Howie
- The Chalet, Tunstead Clough, Edale Road, Hayfield, SK22 2LL
- 01663 742138
- Teams allowed:
- Male: T. Brunt – 02:05:05 – 2010
- Female: H. Whitaker – 02:57:09 – 2010
- Other info:
Winners - not records!
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Distance/climb approx. "Long" counter in Hayfield Championships.
Other races on this day
- 11:00am – Box Hill
Sorry no maps available for this event