- Date & time: Sun 26th Jun 2011
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: Unknown GPS:
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: King George Playing Fields, Patterdale, Cumbria.
- Grid ref: 391161
- Skills & experience: PM
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £3.00
- Entry info:
Includes entry to Ullswater Country Fair.
Contact for Race Information
- Christine Kenyon
- Grisedale Cottage, Grisedale Bridge, Glennridding, CA11 0PJ
- 07770 729461
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U16/U18, 1 p.m.; U12/U14, 1.30 p.m.; U8(over 6)/U10, 1.45 p.m. All races up and down Arnison Crag. English Junior Championship counter.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
See separate entry for senior race.
Other races on this day
- 10:00am – North Devon Aonb Marathon
- 10:00am – North Devon Aonb Half Marathon
- 10:30am – Windy Gyle
- 11:00am – Moel-y-gamelin
- 11:00am – Cronkley
- 11:00am – Great Bakewell Pudding Race
- 13:00pm – Loughrigg And Silverhowe Chase
- 14:00pm – Arnison Dash
- 14:30pm – Langley Fete