- Date & time: Sat 3rd Sep 2011 at 11:00
- Country: Wales
- Region: North
- Category: AL GPS:
- Website: eryri.org.uk
- Distance: 28.2km / 17.5m
- Climb: 2591m / 8500ft
- Venue: Legacy Victoria Hotel, Llanberis.
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £7.00
- Pre-entry fee: £6.00
- Entry info:
Pre-entry by Aug. 31st. Includes soup, roll & mug.
Contact for Race Information
- Mike Blake
- Cartreff, 1 Garreg Fawr, Groeslon, Caernarfon, LL54 7EB
- 07778 145144
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: G. Bland – 03:02:49 – 1994
- Female: M. Angharad – 03:28:14 – 1996
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Early start available at 10:30 a.m.
Other races on this day
- 10:30am – Half Peris
- 10:30am – Longshaw Sheepdog Trials
- 11:30am – Derek Price Memorial Grisedale Horseshoe
- 12:00pm – Preseli Bluestone
- 12:30pm – Hesket Newmarket Show
- 13:00pm – Ben Nevis
- 13:00pm – Cross Keys Road & Fell Relay
- 13:20pm – Braemar
- 14:00pm – Blackshaw Head Fete
- 14:00pm – Derwentwater Trail