- Date & time: Sun 2nd Oct 2011 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: Midlands
- Category: CM GPS:
- Website: deeside-orienteering-club.org.uk/sstrail/
- Distance: 17.1km / 10.6m
- Climb: 290m / 950ft
- Venue: Near Beeston Castle, Cheshire.
- Grid ref: SJ538583
- Skills & experience: PM, LK
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £7.00
- Entry info:
On-line entry preferred or on official form from website or by post with SAE. Entries open 1st July.
Contact for Race Information
- Teams allowed:
- Male: C. Smithard – 01:07:48 – 2010
- Female: L. Murphy – 01:16:25 – 2009
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
One way race - buses from finish in Delamere Forest to start, ticket £5. See website for full details.
Other races on this day
- 09:30am – Ian Hodgson Mountain Relay
- 10:00am – Hope Moors & Tors
- 10:00am – Sandstone Trail Race A
- 13:00pm – Arenig Fawr