- Date & time: Wed 20th Jul 2011 at 19:30
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: AS GPS:
- Website: fellraces.co.uk
- Distance: 9.5km / 5.9m
- Climb: 488m / 1600ft
- Venue: Errwood Sailing Club, Goyt Valley, Derbyshire.
- Grid ref: 017756 on White Peak map.
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
Contact for Race Information
- Teams allowed:
- Male: L. Taggart – 00:41:33 – 2008
- Female: O. Walwyn – 00:49:24 – 2007
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Special permission for ascent from Errwood ruins to Shining Tor - no training on this. Race 3 of Goyt Valley Series.