- Date & time: Sat 3rd Sep 2011 at 13:00
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: Relay
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Website: saddleworth-runners.co.uk
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Cross Keys Inn, Uppermill, Saddleworth.
- Grid ref: SE008062
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK
- Age info: Min 16 on fell leg - strictly enforced.
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £10.00
- Entry info:
£5 for juniors.
Contact for Race Information
- Jill Boustead
- 6 Lower Knoll Road, Diggle, Uppermill, Oldham, OL3 5PD
- 07894 244039
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
2 x 3m road legs, 2 x 2.5m/500' fell legs. Full kit/equipment must be brought to start. Kit check. Please avoid parking in pub car park.
Other races on this day
- 10:30am – Half Peris
- 10:30am – Longshaw Sheepdog Trials
- 11:00am – Peris Horseshoe
- 11:30am – Derek Price Memorial Grisedale Horseshoe
- 12:00pm – Preseli Bluestone
- 12:30pm – Hesket Newmarket Show
- 13:00pm – Ben Nevis
- 13:20pm – Braemar
- 14:00pm – Blackshaw Head Fete
- 14:00pm – Derwentwater Trail
Sorry no maps available for this event