- Date & time: Sat 3rd Sep 2011 at 14:00
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: BM GPS:
- Website: lakelandtrails.org
- Distance: 14km / 8.7m
- Climb: 445m / 1460ft
- Venue: Fitz Park, Keswick, Cumbria.
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: Not specified
- Entry info:
See website for entry details. Limit 1000. Specially designed memento to all finishers.
Contact for Race Information
- Graham Patten
- Lakeland Trails, 71 Serpentine Road, Kendal, LA9 4PD
- 01539 723435
- Teams allowed:
- Male: N. Swinburn – 00:51:30 – 2010
- Female: V. Wilkinson – 00:59:34 – 2007
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U8/U10/U12 fun trails.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
See website for other events, entertainment etc.
Other races on this day
- 10:30am – Half Peris
- 10:30am – Longshaw Sheepdog Trials
- 11:00am – Peris Horseshoe
- 11:30am – Derek Price Memorial Grisedale Horseshoe
- 12:00pm – Preseli Bluestone
- 12:30pm – Hesket Newmarket Show
- 13:00pm – Ben Nevis
- 13:00pm – Cross Keys Road & Fell Relay
- 13:20pm – Braemar
- 14:00pm – Blackshaw Head Fete