- Date & time: Mon 30th May 2011 at 14:45
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: AS
- GPS allowed for navigation:
- Website: wildboarclough.co.uk
- Distance: 3.2km / 2m
- Climb: 274m / 900ft
- Venue: Crag Hall, Wildboarclough, SK11 0BD.
- Grid ref: SJ988689
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 10
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
- Pre-entry fee: £3.00
Contact for Race Information
- Teams allowed:
- Male: S. Bailey – 00:15:11 – 2004
- Female: J. Lee – 00:18:57 – 2008
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U10(over 6), 0.5m/100', 1 p.m.; U12, 0.8m/300', 1.30 p.m.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Part of Wildboarclough Rose Queen fete.
Other races on this day
- 11:00am – Mynydd Myfyr
- 11:30am – Ilkley Harriers Trail - Date Changed
- 13:00pm – Austwick Amble
- 13:00pm – Bamford Sheepdog Trials
Sorry no maps available for this event