- Date & time: Sun 27th May 2018 at 11:30
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: AS
- Website: www.saddleworth-runners.co.uk
- Distance: 4.7km / 2.9m
- Climb: 290m / 951ft
- Venue: Tanners Waterside Mill, Greenfield, Saddleworth, OL3 7NH.
- Grid ref: SE002038
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
Contact for Race Information
- Gareth Evans
- 27 Bowler Way, Greenfield, OL3 7FQ
- 07814 396064
- Teams allowed:
- Male: S Tosh – 00:21:56 – 2015
- Female: C Rice – 00:02:58 – 2015
- Junior races:
- Other info:
See separate entry for junior races. U19's incorporated with Senior Race.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Full kit/equipment must be brought to start. Kit check. Cash prize for a course record - male and female.
Other races on this day
- 12:00pm – Helvellyn And The Dodds
Sorry no maps available for this event