- Date & time: Wed 14th Jun 2017 at 18:30
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: AS
- Website: www.nationaltrust.org.uk/lyme/whats-on
- Distance: 6.5km / 4m
- Climb: 165m / 541ft
- Venue: Lyme Park, SK12 2NR
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 15
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £7.00
- Entry info:
Entry fee includes free entry to Lyme Park
Contact for Race Information
- Mark Goldie
- 1 Back Der Street, Todmorden, OL14 5QU
- 07748 273119
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Other info:
New event, no records
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
First race in a series of 3. Individual race prizes and also overall series prizes.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Hotfoot Up Famau
- 19:00pm – James Coulson Laxey Fell
- 19:15pm – Holcombe Two Towers
- 19:30pm – Brown Wardle (and A Bit Moor)
Sorry no maps available for this event