- Date & time: Sun 12th Mar 2017 at 13:00
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: BS
- Website: www.helmhill.co.uk
- Distance: 7.7km / 4.8m
- Climb: 365m / 1197ft
- Venue: The Helm, Oxenholme Rd, Kendal, LA9 7RF
- Grid ref: GR534892
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
- Entry info:
Last registration 12:45
Kit requirements: seniors - full waterproof body cover, hat, gloves and whistle.
Contact for Race Information
- Duncan Richards
- 23 Serpentine Road, Kendal, LA9 4PF
- 07764 610799
- Teams allowed:
- Male: M Addison – 00:31:12 – 2015
- Female: R Sheffield – 00:38:29 – 2014
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U13 at 12:00, U15 & U17, age at 31/12/17. £1 entry.
Kit requirements: waterproof jacket, hat and gloves.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Please share cars as parking is limited
Other races on this day
- 10:00am – Brough Law
Sorry no maps available for this event