- Date & time: Sat 18th Jun 2016 at 15:00
- Country: England
- Region: Bowland/NW Lancs.
- Category: AS
- Website: www.bowlandfellrunners.org.uk
- Distance: 7.9km / 4.9m
- Climb: 400m / 1312ft
- Venue: Quernmore Village Crossroads, Lancaster, LA2 9EH.
- Grid ref: SD520591
- Skills & experience: PM, NS
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £1.00
- Entry info:
Plus £2.50 entry to Showfield.
Contact for Race Information
- Chris Reade
- 1 Rose Cottages, Rigg Lane, Quernmore, Lancaster, LA2 9EH
- 01524 382315
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
- Male: J Ross – 00:36:47 – 2011
- Female: K Walshaw – 00:42:34 – 2012
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U8( 6+)/U10/U12 from 1pm U14/U16 - 2pm. £2 entry. Bring cagoule and leggings see Bowland Fell Runners website for details.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
English Junior Championship Counter. No access to farmland until race day. Kit required for all races waterproof jacket and trousers, map, compass, whistle - no kit no run, kit check before regstration. One prize per person.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Darrens Dash
- 00:00am – Y Cerrig Las
- 00:00am – Lakeside - Gummers How
- 00:00am – V3k Ultra Skyrunning
- 00:00am – V3k Half
- 00:00am – Coity
- 11:00am – Great Lakes Run
- 14:30pm – Buckden Pike
- 15:00pm – James Blakeley
- 15:00pm – Cancelled - Great Hill
- 15:15pm – Peter Brinsley Bosley Fete
Sorry no maps available for this event