- Date & time: Sun 25th Jan 2015 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BM
- Website: www.totleyac.org.uk
- Distance: 15.3km / 9.5m
- Climb: 514m / 1686ft
- Venue: Sheffield Tigers RUFC, S17 3AB.
- Grid ref: 299821
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £7.00
- Entry info:
Cheques payable to Tigers 10, entries to race contact on current FRA form.
Contact for Race Information
- Archie Hartwright
- Croft House, Tideswell Lane, Eyam, Hope Valley, S32 5RD
- 01433 631474
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
- Male: S Bond – 00:58:55 – 2013
- Female: L Allen – 01:10:21 – 2013
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Showers, changing and bar at rugby club. Families welcome. Parking limited. 1st race in the Totley Series.
Other races on this day
- 13:00pm – Whitestone
Sorry no maps available for this event