- Date & time: Sat 30th Aug 2014 at 10:30
- Start time info: Registration from 10:15
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: AM
- Website: cannonballevents.co.uk
- Distance: 14.5km / 9m
- Climb: 825m / 2707ft
- Venue: The Pendle Inn, Barley, Burnley, Lancs, BB12 9JX
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £10.00
- Pre-entry fee: £8.00
- Entry info:
No booking fee, live results as you finish.
Contact for Race Information
- John Lloyd
- 14 Jubilee Way, Todmorden, OL14 7EX
- 07583 997329
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Other info:
New race, no records.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
New race, circular route, good prep for Full Tour of Pendle/Lakes races. Route changed from details initially published - see race website. Race maps available for pre-entries and on the day.
Other races on this day
- 10:30am – Longshaw Sheepdog Trials
- 11:00am – Oke Croak
- 11:00am – Maesgwm Muddle
- 12:30pm – Dufton Show
- 14:00pm – Blackshaw Head Fete
- 14:05pm – Bellingham Show
Sorry no maps available for this event