- Date & time: Sat 7th Aug 2010 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Category: AL
- Website: borrowdale-fell-runners.org.uk
- Distance: 27.4km / 17m
- Climb: 1981m / 6500ft
- Venue: Rosthwaite village, Borrowdale.
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £5.00
- Entry info:
On official form obtainable after May 31st from organiser with SAE or website. Entries close on July 10th regardless of whether 500 limit has been reached. Substitutions available on day.
Contact for Race Information
- Andrew Schofield
- 6 Mountain View, Borrowdale, Keswick, CA12 5XH
- 017687 77110
- Teams allowed:
- Male: W. Bland – 02:34:38 – 1982
- Female: M. Angharad – 03:14:37 – 1997
- Junior races:
- Other info:
Possibly U16 junior races.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Details on website.