- Date & time: Sat 5th May 2012 at 13:00
- Country: Wales
- Region: Mid
- Category: BM
- Website: redkite-barcudcoch.org.uk
- Distance: 18.5km / 11.5m
- Climb: 610m / 2001ft
- Venue: Nant y Arian Visitor Centre, Ponterwyd, Aberystwyth, SY23 3AD.
- Grid ref: SN718813
- Skills & experience: n/a
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £12.00
- Pre-entry fee: £10.00
- Entry info:
Unattached £2 extra. Discount for entering both races.
Contact for Race Information
- Race Secretary
- Cefn Cae, Penuwch, Tregaron, Ceredigion, SY25 6QZ
- 07773 435073
- Teams allowed:
- Male: T. Davies – 01:10:55 – 2010
- Female: A. Frost – 01:19:21 – 2007
- Junior races:
- Other info:
Races for 13 to 15yrs, 15 to 18yrs and U20, all at 1 p.m.
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
First race in 2 race series, second Ras y Diafol following day. Also supporting 8m walk.
Other races on this day
- 11:00am – Pendle Cloughs
- 11:00am – The Cake Race
- 11:00am – Chunal - Change Of Date
- 12:30pm – Coniston
- 13:00pm – Stuc A' Chroin 5000
- 13:00pm – Llangynhafal Loop
Sorry no maps available for this event