- Date & time: Sat 14th Apr 2012
- Start time info: Ladies 1 p.m., men 1.30 p.m.
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AM
- Website: Link will be provided from FRA website nearer the time
- Distance: 13.7km / 8.5m
- Climb: 915m / 3002ft
- Venue: Braithwaite Lodge.
- Grid ref: NY232231
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £10.00
- Pre-entry fee: £8.00
- Entry info:
Pre-entry for over 60s £6. Pre-entry by April 2nd. Cheques to "Mike Robinson". EOD only if limit not reached. Registration closes at 12.45 p.m. Refreshments included.
Contact for Race Information
- Mike Robinson
- 38 Burneside Road, Kendal, LA9 4RL
- 07778 301640
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
Men (5), ladies (4).
- Male: S. Booth – 01:11:25 – 2004
- Female: P. Jackson – 01:27:52 – 2009
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
English & British Championship counter. Also counter in the International Mountain Running Cup (www.mnirc.com). Limited parking, please car share & allow at least 10 mins walk to registration.
Other races on this day
Sorry no maps available for this event