- Date & time: Sat 3rd Sep 2011 at 13:00
- Country: Scotland
- Region: North
- Category: AM GPS:
- Website: bennevisrace.co.uk
- Distance: 16.1km / 10m
- Climb: 1343m / 4406ft
- Venue: Claggan Park, Fort William.
- Skills & experience: ER, LK
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £17.00
- Entry info:
£15 for members of Scottish Athletics.
Contact for Race Information
- Michael Whitehead
- Ben Nevis Race Association, PO Box 7049, Fort William, PH33 9AE
- 01397 706133
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: K. Stuart – 01:25:34 – 1984
- Female: P. Haworth – 01:43:25 – 1984
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
No parking available at event car park due to policing restrictions.
Other races on this day
- 10:30am – Half Peris
- 10:30am – Longshaw Sheepdog Trials
- 11:00am – Peris Horseshoe
- 11:30am – Derek Price Memorial Grisedale Horseshoe
- 12:00pm – Preseli Bluestone
- 12:30pm – Hesket Newmarket Show
- 13:00pm – Cross Keys Road & Fell Relay
- 13:20pm – Braemar
- 14:00pm – Blackshaw Head Fete
- 14:00pm – Derwentwater Trail