- Date & time: Sun 27th Jun 2010 at 12:00
- Country: Wales
- Category: BS GPS:
- Distance: 9.7km / 6m
- Climb: 305m / 1000ft
- Venue: Whistle Inn, Garn-y-Erw, Blaenavon.
- Grid ref: 229100
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £2.50
Contact for Race Information
- Teams allowed:
- Male: M. Collins – 00:41:00 – 2008
- Female: E. Bayliss – 00:54:27 – 2008
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
No safety pins. Part of Garn Lakes countryside day. Food at pub.
Other races on this day
- 10:00am – North Devon Marathon
- 10:00am – North Devon Half Marathon
- 11:00am – Moel-y-gamelin
- 11:00am – Cronkley
- 11:00am – Geat Bakewell Pudding Race
- 13:00pm – English Junior Uphill Champs.
- 13:00pm – Loughrigg And Silverhowe Chase
- 14:00pm – Arnison Dash
- 14:30pm – Langley Fete