- Date & time: Sat 12th Sep 2020
- Start time info: From 8:30am. Morning or afternoon time slots allocated in advance.
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: BS
- Website: www.cvsrt.org.uk/events
- Distance: 1.5km / 0.9m
- Climb: 40m / 131ft
- Venue: Havok Mountain Bike Park, Nr Todmorden.
- Grid ref: SD90402567
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 14
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: Free
- Entry info:
Entries open 1st May, now 120 places. Entry is free, but we ask that runners set up an individual mydonate page in aid of CVSRT using the link available on the website from 1st May. Individual time trial race. Two efforts per runner on a marked course (160m descent over 1.5km). Open moorland, pine woods and banked corners. No fell shoes = no run, no refund. Time slots allocated in advance. Limited parking, car shares preferable. Refreshments available for donation. Course inspection available on day. Do not recce in advance. See website for more info.
Contact for Race Information
- Richard Quinn
- 117 Longfield Road, Todmorden, OL14 6ND
- 07546 676259
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: T Mason – 00:06:23 –
- Female: A Roberts – 00:07:53 –
- Junior races:
- Other info:
Runners, aged 14 or 15 compete on the senior course.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
If you would like to include the YDTT in your club's calendar, please get in touch ASAP about block bookings.
Other races on this day
- 10:00am – Nine Edges Endurance - Cancelled
- 10:00am – Lost Shepherd - Cancelled
- 11:00am – St Boniface Fell - Cancelled
- 11:00am – Saltwell Harriers - Cancelled
- 11:00am – Groovy Kinder Love - Cancelled
- 13:00pm – Cross Keys Road & Fell Relay - Cancelled
- 13:00pm – Scafell Pike - Cancelled
- 13:30pm – Hodder Valley Show - Cancelled
- 14:00pm – Elidir Fawr
- 15:00pm – Castleton Junior - Cancelled
- 15:00pm – Ventnor Horseshoe - Cancelled