- Date & time: Sun 3rd Dec 2017 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BS GPS:
- Website: www.t42.org.uk/hayfield
- Distance: 6.5km / 4m
- Climb: 160m / 525ft
- Venue: Hayfield Cricket Club, adj Royal Hotel,Market Street, Hayfield,Derbyshire SK22 2EP
- Grid ref: GR 037870
- Skills & experience: n/a
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £7.50
- Entry info:
Registration from 10am
Contact for Race Information
- Alison Aldridge
- 111 New Mills Rd, Birch Vale, SK22 1BX
- 07947 129226
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U19 (min age 8 on day of race) run shorter course (1.7km) to 20 Trees and back. Entry for all juniors £4. Prize for first boy and first girl in each race.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Update 15/10/17, RACE CANCELLED
Race from Hayfield cricket club up to the Shooting Cabin and along White Brow to the bottom of William Clough and return via a loop. The event will be marshalled by Kinder Mountain Rescue Team who will benefit from funds raised as well as Hayfield May Queen committee.
Other races on this day
- 10:30am – Eskdale Eureka
- 11:00am – Bill Fox Gravy Pud Race
- 11:00am – Angus Tait Hexhamshire Hobble
- 11:00am – Cardington Cracker
- 11:30am – Wadsworth Half Trog