- Date & time: Sun 26th Feb 2017
- Start time info: Interval starts 10 am to 11.30 am
- Country: England
- Region: Shropshire/Welsh Borders
- Category: O GPS:
- Website: www.merciafellrunners.org.uk
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: TBC 1 month before event: South Shropshire
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £10.00
- Entry info:
Enter in advance via www.sientries.co.uk - please read details and entry instructions carefully!
Contact for Race Information
- Jim Tinnion
- Ivy Cottage, Cwm Head, Church Stretton, SY6 6PX
- 07790 938447
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
- Other info:
Juniors aged 14 or older on the day may take part if running in a pair with a parent or legal guardian.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Navigation event. 10km/600m or 15km/1000m. Map provided as you start. Solos must have previous experience of navigation events. Novices must run paired with a runner with previous experience. Soup and roll at finish.
Other races on this day
- 11:00am – Badger Bar Blast
- 11:30am – Ilkley Moor
- 11:30am – Hoppits Hill
- 13:00pm – Sedbergh School - Winter League